In case you missed it, Ask the Nanny hosted a Facebook Live with Elizabeth Malson, President and Founder of Amslee Institute, which offers online training and childcare diploma programs for nannies, mannies, and babysitters.
Many topics were discussed and enjoy the re-play to learn about:
- Amslee Institute’s programs and how they benefit childcare providers
- Angela’s career from a mother’s helper to teacher to professional nanny
- Scholarships and tuition saving programs
- How being a nanny differs from an early childhood education teacher
- How to become a professional nanny
About Ask the Nanny. Ask the Nanny is a weekly Facebook live forum where nannies and mannies enlighten each other about various topics based on the Nanny community’s need. Ask the Nanny is hosted by Angela Johnson Sutherland, who is known as “the baby whisperer” and “The Third Parent”. Follow @askthenanny on Facebook.
Recent Resource Articles
Is Working as a Nanny Skilled or Unskilled Labor?
Being a nanny is a huge responsibility. Families trust you with the
Teaching Diversity to Children
We hear a lot of talk about diversity these days. So what
Is Your Daughter Ready to be a Babysitter?
Your daughter is growing up so fast and now she wants to
Nanny Transitions – Planning for the Unexpected
When we are faced with a personal crisis, our first instinct is