In case you missed it, Ask the Nanny hosted a Facebook Live with Elizabeth Malson, President and Founder of Amslee Institute, which offers online training and childcare diploma programs for nannies, mannies, and babysitters.
Many topics were discussed and enjoy the re-play to learn about:
- Amslee Institute’s programs and how they benefit childcare providers
- Angela’s career from a mother’s helper to teacher to professional nanny
- Scholarships and tuition saving programs
- How being a nanny differs from an early childhood education teacher
- How to become a professional nanny
About Ask the Nanny. Ask the Nanny is a weekly Facebook live forum where nannies and mannies enlighten each other about various topics based on the Nanny community’s need. Ask the Nanny is hosted by Angela Johnson Sutherland, who is known as “the baby whisperer” and “The Third Parent”. Follow @askthenanny on Facebook.
Recent Resource Articles
Improving Cognitive Development During the Primary Years
Children grow every day – physically, emotionally and mentally. It’s easy to
What are the Pikler Principles for Infant Development?
Dr. Emmi Pikler was a respected pediatrician who also managed the Loczy
Working Through Nanny Burnout
Being a nanny can be a dream job, but unexpected stress may
Are Your Children Ready for a Pet?
Children are fascinated by animals. How often have you heard: “I want