In case you missed it, Ask the Nanny hosted a Facebook Live with Elizabeth Malson, President and Founder of Amslee Institute, which offers online training and childcare diploma programs for nannies, mannies, and babysitters.
Many topics were discussed and enjoy the re-play to learn about:
- Amslee Institute’s programs and how they benefit childcare providers
- Angela’s career from a mother’s helper to teacher to professional nanny
- Scholarships and tuition saving programs
- How being a nanny differs from an early childhood education teacher
- How to become a professional nanny
About Ask the Nanny. Ask the Nanny is a weekly Facebook live forum where nannies and mannies enlighten each other about various topics based on the Nanny community’s need. Ask the Nanny is hosted by Angela Johnson Sutherland, who is known as “the baby whisperer” and “The Third Parent”. Follow @askthenanny on Facebook.
Recent Resource Articles
5 Tips for After School Nannies
After School Nannies are responsible for children from the time they are
How to Manage Potty Training Regressions
You want to celebrate – but you’re afraid you might jinx it.
Tips to Manage the Back to School Transition
No matter how the child feels about returning to school, you can help with the transition by doing a few simple things.
What is the Montessori Educational Approach?
The Montessori method views the child as the one who is naturally eager for knowledge.